Build an elegant wall cabinet with subtle curves.
This project features a curved front and a beautiful mix of woods, including cherry, Douglas fir, and cocobolo.
This class will show you how to:
● Master vacuum-press veneering
● Produce shop-sawn veneers
● Cut dovetail joinery
● Utilize joinery tricks for square drawers with curved fronts
● Create bent-laminate drawer fronts
● Add subtle detailing
● Use two finishing techniques
This class will add new skills to your repertoire and give you the satisfaction of building an exquisitely detailed cabinet.
The Class Materials for this workshop include a printable plan and a digital plan for use with SketchUp® software.
From the editors of Fine Woodworking