Paring your router with a router table makes this versatile tool even more powerful.
Matt Kenney shows you every step involved in building a dedicated router table with room to store your routers, bits, and wrenches.
Matt takes you through all of the critical steps, including how to:
● Build a rigid base, storage cabinet, and drawers
● Make a reliable and accurate fence
● Add specialized cam clamps for your table.
● Wire the table for single-switch activation of both your router and dust collection system
He’ll also demonstrate a whole host of router table techniques, including how to:
● Accurately set bit height
● Make zero-clearance fence inserts
● Tackle tricky end grain routing
● Route with templates
● Build a super-safe bit guard
● Rout curved drawer fronts
The Class Materials for this workshop include a printable plan and a digital plan for use with SketchUp® software.
by Anthony Bailey