No matter what your sewing skill level, you will be inspired by sewing instructor Sarah Veblen as she solves common fitting problems in the bust, shoulder, neckline and arm areas.
Follow Sarah’s techniques to build your confidence and create a pattern that fits and flatters
▪ Discover how to fit a basic bodice and sleeve pattern.
▪ Learn about measuring your body
▪ See how to prepare the pattern and test garment
▪ Understand the grid system for fitting
▪ Master fitting the bust, shoulders, back and arms
▪ Learn the secrets of working with darts and princess seams
This class is also available as a 2-DVD set from the Taunton Store.
From the editors, contributors, and readers of Threads magazine