Trim carpentry wizard Gary Striegler explains how he designs and constructs custom, site-built closet cabinets and storage systems.
He shares the cabinet-building tricks and techniques that he’s refined during more than 30 years of building custom homes.
▪ Discover great ideas for a walk-in closet system
▪ Learn how to build dressers and drawers
▪ How to construct shoe shelving
▪ How to design hanging areas
▪ How to build a laundry hamper.
Regardless of the size or shape of the closet, with Gary’s system you’ll be able to maximize -- and totally personalize -- a built-in closet system for yourself or for a customer.
Includes a Bonus Video with Gary's tips for using a power miter saw.