Join popular instructor Pamela Leggett as she shows you how to take your serger to the next level.
You'll learn a variety of fashion finishes and techniques.
● Construct a basic T-shirt
● Modify existing garments with upcycling techniques
● Add a zipper to create a cardigan
● Add an edging of faux crochet
Pamela demonstrates unique textures created with a serger – woven strips, pintucks, ruffles, and lace insertions.
Plus, she'll show you how to
● Embellish a skirt or top with Flatlock seams
● Create your own cording, piping, or buttons.
● Insert hidden elastic waistbands
When you've finished this class you too will believe that the serger is the most versatile tool in your sewing room!
This is a companion class to Serger Techniques, an introduction to the basics and beyond of serger stitching.
Combined, these two workshops will open the door to a world of possibilities with your serger.