Overwhelmed by the choices between routers and by the variety of router bits?
Don’t despair. Roland Johnson, Fine Woodworking Magazine’s power tool guru, will sort it all out for you.
Roland will explain all this:
▪ The differences between routers
▪ Recommendations for router bases
▪ What’s important about shaft size
▪ Tricks for adjusting your router table
▪ Change the motor brushes
▪ Pattern bit or flush trim bit – what’s the difference?
▪ Make a shop-built router table
▪ Clean and maintain your router bits
▪ Add a foot switch
These noisy, dusty little machines can be woodworking wonders, IF you use them and maintain them properly.