Create a stunning capsule wardrobe for you next adventure.
Lean to put together stylish, adaptable, and practical garments for travel.
Creating a travel wardrobe gives you control over fabric, comfort, style and packability.
No matter what your sewing skill level is, world traveler and sewing professional Sandra Miller can show you how to put together a capsule collection.
Your new wardrobe will look fabulous and work for your next trip, whether it’s a tour of Italy, a formal wedding, a corporate retreat, or a family reunion.
Learn how to:
▪ Create a color palette that suits your style
▪ Choose fabric for a variety of activities
▪ Select patterns for coordination
▪ Edit a wardrobe for easy traveling
▪ Apply this approach to projects at your skill level
This online class is also available as a DVD from the Taunton Store.