Veteran builder and master trim carpenter Gary Striegler teaches his time-tested techniques for installing and trimming windows.
Learn the basics of window installation
▪ Install windows so they are air-tight and leak-proof
▪ Work with pre-jambed windows
▪ Or learn to make custom jamb extensions that are perfectly flush with the drywall
Install classic or custom sills and aprons
▪ Learn to mill window sill stock and notch it accurately around the jamb and wall
▪ Install a sill with a simple mitered return
▪ Master a custom, built-up sill and apron
▪ Or give any window architectural weight with a complete frame-and-panel apron
Case your windows with perfect joints at every corner
▪ See a simple process for trimming arch-topped windows
▪ Learn to make transoms and multiple windows look like they were built as a single unit
Plus, learn Gary’s simple, foolproof approach for building and installing a window seat in any room.
Along the way learn Gary’s secrets for getting the best results from your power miter saw
This three-hour video contains the carpentry lessons that Gary has learned in 40 years of building and trimming high end custom homes.
Includes a Bonus Video with Gary's tips for using a power miter saw.