Crown molding can be the most impressive trim detail in a house. It’s also the most difficult to install.
Gary Striegler has been refining his techniques for installing crown molding for almost 40 years. In this class he passes along his hard-earned wisdom.
In these videos Gary
● Explains how to pick the right crown molding material
● Walks you through the important prep stages
● Shows you his method for planning cuts within a room.
When it’s for the trim to hit the wall, Gary shows you how to
● Cut both coped and mitered inside corners
● Wrap outside corners
● Make seamless splices
● Deal with 45-degree corners
● Handle the joint where crown molding meets a sloped ceiling
Follow Striegler’s methods and you too will get the same flawless joints and impressive crown details that are found in his award-winning custom homes.
Includes a Bonus Video with Gary's tips for using a power miter saw.