This 5-foot workbench fits in most home workshops, but it includes the must-have features all woodworkers need.
This video teaches you how to:
● Cut and size mortises and parts
● Make tenons
● Shape the curved foot details
● Build storage boxes with splined miter joints
● Build sturdy drawers using a box-joint jig
● Glue a solid maple benchtop
● Install a cast-iron vise and front benchtop apron
● Make bench dog holes
The Class Materials for this workshop include a printable plan and a digital plan for use with SketchUp® software.