Sewing expert and serger extraordinaire Pamela Leggett takes the mystery out of sergers.
She demonstrates how to
● Get comfortable with threading
● Make the perfect tension adjustments
● Sew basic stitches
● Take advantage of the serger’s speed, multitasking capabilities, and versatility
You’ll discover the amazing variety of stitches and techniques any serger can do
● Sewing rolled hems
● Creating decorative embellishments
Learn all about
● Thread and needle choices
● The best threading secret
● Differential feed
Continue your serger education with Pamela's companion course Fashion Serge. These two workshops together offer a comprehensive course of study into the basics and beyond of serger sewing.
This workshop is also available on DVD from the Taunton Store.