Sewing for the Plus-size Petite offers the essential techniques to alter, adjust, and transform plus size petite clothing for better fit, style, and comfort.
Kathleen Cheetham’s clear instructions and guidance teaches essential techniques to:
▪ Achieve a leaner appearance
▪ Make fitting adjustments to accommodate a full bust and tummy
▪ Alter ready-to-wear tops to fit and flatter the plus size petite figure
In this comprehensive class, Cheetham skillfully walks you through every step of sewing and modifying tops.
▪ Utilize body scale techniques
▪ Understand the balance point principle
▪ Length with detail and color
▪ Alter your patterns
▪ Adjust for sloping or narrow shoulders
The Class Materials include helpful articles from Threads Magazine as well as resource and pattern guides.
From the editors, contributors, and readers of Threads magazine