OUR BEST-SELLING SEWING INSTRUCTOR
Kenneth D. King teaches you everything you need to know about fitting the upper body.
Discover how to determine fit and adjust your pattern by making a muslin -- a test garment you’ll rely on over and over again.
Learn Kenneth’s breakthrough method of net gain, net loss, and no net change.
Learn how to:
● Recognize and evaluate a good fit in a muslin
● Easily make adjustments
● Transfer these adjustments to your pattern
See Kenneth use this method to fit a jacket on three women with different body types.
Kenneth will teach you quick and effective solutions for almost any fitting challenge, including how to:
● Properly change the length of a garment
● Remove fabric or add fabric
● Compensate for pattern changes
● Fit and adjust sleeves
● Change the shape of a garment
Anyone who sews will benefit from Kenneth’s logical and straightforward technique.
(Note: Smart Fitting I and Smart Fitting II include the same introductory Chapter about how to use a muslin.)
Taunton Workshops Online Class
by Kenneth D. King