Marc Adams shows you the surefire tablesaw techniques he has developed over two decades of running the Marc Adams School of Woodworking.
You’ll learn about:
● Basic tablesaw safety
● Understanding and preventing kickback
● Basic ripping and crosscutting techniques
● How to build a top-notch crosscut sled
● Blade selection and maintenance
● How to adapt the crosscut sled for joinery cuts
● How to build a sacrificial rip fence
He also covers how to make a variety of typical woodworking joints including:
This class shows you how to tap the tablesaw’s full potential.